Eco Cosy Cabins understand the importance of ensuring personal information held by the company is treated confidentially. We are committed to ensuring all personal information is only collected, disclosed, used and stored in accordance with the National Privacy Principles set out under the federal Privacy Act 1988.
What is ‘personal information’?
‘Personal information’ is information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database) whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Personal information may be collected from you in various ways, for example: –
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (these are information about your browser, IP address, general location as determined from IP address and provided by your browser, the site from which you come, and the links followed when leaving our site). This information is also collected through cookies
- When you register and voluntarily provide information in response to questionnaires or forms, or to register for newsletters. (this includes your name, email address, and any other details asked for and which individuals provide)
Use and disclosure of personal information
Any personal information we collect will only be used and disclosed for the purpose for which it has been provided to us.
We use this Personal Information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Eco Cosy Cabins.
- To render services related to Eco Cosy Cabin’s business such as warranty or after sales services.
- For statistical purposes and analysis for management purposes in order to administer the website or improve our products and services.
- Internal record keeping, and administrative purposes, and to inform individuals about our events, services or products, or other related information that we think would be of interest to you, as explained above.
- To communicate marketing messages, newsletters and details of our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes or to customise the website according to your interests.
- Personal information may need to be disclosed to external service providers engaged by Eco Cosy Cabins for those service providers to fulfil their service obligations to us.
We may disclose aggregate statistics about our site visitors, clients and sales in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
If you have registered through our website to receive email communications from us, we may use your contact details to send you newsletters, marketing emails or invitations to Eco Cosy Cabins services or events, which may be of interest to you. However, you may at any time opt out of receiving such materials by replying to Eco Cosy Cabins emails with UNSUBSCRIBE. Upon receiving such a request, Eco Cosy Cabins will remove your contact details from our distribution lists.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You may ask us to provide you with access to personal information we hold about you. We will process all requests for access to personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles. In most cases, we will provide you with access to your personal information. However, we may refuse access in certain situations as listed in the National Privacy Principles. If we refuse to give you access, we will provide you with reasons for our refusal.
Eco Cosy Cabins website may use tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
Eco Cosy Cabins website provides external website links. These linked sites are not under the control of Eco Cosy Cabins, and Eco Cosy Cabins is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to this web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
Should you have any questions or concerns about how your personal information is used by Eco Cosy Cabins please contact us at email@example.com